Our family of four stayed in a two bedroom apartment overlooking the lake. The apartment was spacious and had great views, even though the weather was a bit grey all through our stay. The apartment was warm with a gas fireplace and felt homely. Heated bathroom and kitchen floors were a treat! The concierge was helpful in organising our activities. All in all, we would thoroughly recommend The Rees apartments for short stays, and we will definitely be returning for a ski trip one winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments