Have just spent 5 nights at Rees for our daughter's wedding in Queenstown. Our choice of accommodation could not have been better or as luxurious. Us and most of the members of our family were placed in apartments on the 7th floor which had the most picturesque views I have ever seen. We ourselves had an executive apartment whilst other members of our group had either executive or standard but having said that, none of the apartments are standard, anything but. I did not get to see all of our guests apartments but everyone spoken to were very, very impressed. Service is second to none and even on 2 of our days the cleaners had unpacked our dishwasher which I must say is a pet hate of mine so kudos to them, fabulous. Blinds in our lounge were never closed as privacy seems to be the hallmark of these apartments although in ours it was necessary to draw the blinds in the upstairs bathroom due to it being almost level with the driveway. Everything you could possibly need or want whilst on holiday is supplied and although due to wedding preparations we did not get to use their wonderful restaurant, we did have room service which was promptly delivered to our room and was scrummy. This is one hotel not to be booked on price but the fabulous service, apartments, hourly shuttle into town or close proximity to a lovely walk, either into town or back to Frankton. Thankyou Rees for making our daughters wedding into a fantastic holiday and you should be congratulated on not only your property but your very friendly and accommodating staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments