At almost $ NZ 800 for 3 nights, our Lakeview Room view did not disappoint. The room had quality fittings although I think a little small for the tariff charged. Service was good and no complaints about cleaning or other aspects. Free parking and internet were included, but next time in Queenstown will probably try elsewhere to see what we get there for that sort of money. And was further than a comfortable walking distance from the central town area, so recommend having a vehicle. I would have thought, in shoulder season, around $ NZ 600 for 3 nights would have made it a 5 circle review. I wanted to pay for something special, but for me, did not quite measure up to expectation for those dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments