We loved our stay at the Rees! We had a hotel room with a wonderful lake front view on the top floor. The room was clean, modern, and spacious with the best deck we had all of our trip. It was nice to be a bit outside of the center of Queenstown and feel like were close enough to get there quickly and far enough away that we felt secluded. There is a wonderful walking/running trail that is directly next to the hotel and leads into town. There is also a dock where you can take water taxis into town. Overall, super accommodating, gorgeous and romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments