“Don't look down!” 5 of 5 stars

$123*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of commercial Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Recognised for an innovative, and “outside the square” style, AJ Hackett Bungy is continually looking towards new ventures and pushing industry boundaries. Their professional crew, high operating standards, training schemes and procedures ensure an impeccable safety record.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Don't look down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our teens wanted to take the plunge and ultimately talked us into it as well! All are glad we did it! Thrilling, scary, fun! Our ages: 16, 17, 51, 55. A highlight of our New Zealand trip. One small step, one BIG drop!

Visited July 2012

Aberdeen
14 attraction reviews
“"Refreshing Dunk"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The team at AJ Hackett's are exactly what you would hope for - they combine the expected 'dude' / fun vibe with a warmly supportive / focused / professional service so I was feeling very comfortable and confident as I walked over and got kitted out so it was all good until I looked down! The guys at the jump site (Kawarau) were brilliant - and I think they have a lot of fun extending the definition of 'gently touching the water'........(should have taken my shampoo and bubble bath)...... This is a very expensive but unforgettable way to spend a few seconds of your life!! (Sounds great doesn't it - the reality is, I screamed involuntarily with terror in a way that I have never screamed before - but I would still recommend that you go for it!)

Visited October 2012
16 attraction reviews
“Great spot for first bungy jump!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

August 2011. My husband and I are the adventurous couple. So, since we were in the adrenaline capital of the world we had to try bungy jumping. We did the Kawarau bridge jump. It is a beautiful setting. There is a great outdoor deck where you can see jumpers take their leap. We decided to do Kawarau over the other sites because this was the original spot for Bungy, so it was more of a historical/meaningful thing for us. I really wanted to do the highest jump off the cable car, but since it was our first jump ever we wanted to play it safe. If you chicken out you don't get your money back, so we wanted to play it safe (this is true for any location). Everything was great. For both, my husband and I, we got more of a thrill/rush from sky diving than bungy jumping. It's a personal thing, but I've wanted to bungy jump for years so it was something I had to do. Buying the DVD for the video and the pictures is expensive but well worth it. You can't get the shots and video like they can, so just buy it. Worth doing for the experience.

Visited October 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 attraction reviews
“A Must-Do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was one of the most amazing things I have ever done. It was my first jump so I was really nervous about it. There's a 43m high jump if you're reluctant to do the 134m one. But I decided to do the higher one considering the fact that this may have been a once in a lifetime experience. The crew is amazing and they are very professional. Also, I found it very helpful that they constantly had music to pump you up, so it got rid of the nerves! The entire process is simple and fast, though they never rush you at all. It was so worth it in the end. Will definitely do it again!

Visited July 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
71 attraction reviews
“Great spectacle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This area has been significantly developed in the last5-10 years. There's an elevated platform from which you can view the river and the jumpers as they prepare to have their gear attached and photo taken. There's an air of expectation as people go out onto the platform ready to launch themselves off towards the water underneath. The best entertainment is listening to the variety of screams and shouts as they launch themselves off. I admire anyone who has the guts to give it a go. Good shop for souvenirs and cafe for a snack and beverage.

Visited March 2012