“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Food was very nice. Had a salad, it was very large and filling.

Staff very help and knowledgeable about what was on the menu.

Only downside, they have a very limited menu (which isn't so good if you are dinning with fussy people) and it's a little pricey. .

• Visited November 2013

Queenstown, New Zealand
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went as a family to Jagz on fathers day and the place was packed (always a good sign) so we found a table outside, service was fantastic and I thoroughly LOVED my chicken salad, in fact I have cravings for it all the time> I would be a regular for sure if we lived down there but we will be sure to go again when we visit again.

• Visited September 2013
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Ok but sooo many other places that are better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Food was lovely but feel its overpriced for what it was. Desert, we were absolutely disgusted!!! I had the berry stack and it was all bought from the supermarket. Just gutted as we know other restaurants make their own deserts in Invercargill and again for the price you pay you expect top quality.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand
“Yummy deserts - so so service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We often go to Jagz for a late desert so feel more than qualified to rate this place.

First the positives - food is well portioned, very reasonably priced, and mostly, delicious. And when you get down to it, these are really important - so well done Jagz.

Now for the items that could be improved - service with a smile please girls, I know its probably at the end of your shift when we come in, but as I don't get a discount because just because its late in the day, I expect that the staff are polite and attentive. The last time we went I had to wait for the staff behind the counter to finish a conversation before being seated. Don't get me wrong, on the whole the service is ok - but I think this place could be even better with just a little attention to detail.

This brings me to the god awful sliding entrance door. Fast food outlets and airports should have automatic sliding doors - not restaurants. All you hear is the noise of these things opening and closing all night and you would be best to keep your elbows well tucked in if you happen to sit at one of the two tables either side of these things. Finally, to make matters even worse, there are door handles on the sliding doors so unless you have your wits about you to go to reach for them before they are whisked away from your grip. Why you would need handles on sliding doors is beyond me - but there you go.

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I loved the food it was yummy I loved the service it's a lovely place to be warm and a good place for kids to eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere