“Cheapest Blue Cod around!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 59 restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Rolleston, New Zealand
“Cheapest Blue Cod around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent value for money bar meals. Blue cod, Bluff Oysters, or a steak. You won't be disappointed. Great if you get into town late and just want an easy quick meal and a beer.

Visited May 2013

40% Recommend
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Homestead Villa Motel = Room Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have eaten here and I have had room service. Have to say it is better than I thought it would be. The food is tasty. I really like the breakfasts, a great way to start the day. If you are eating with family I recommend it. I was there for business and so wasn't in the restaurant long and was by myself. The staff recognised this and servcie was quick, food was quicker and it was all delish.

Visited June 2013
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Good for Kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I found the oysters great, but the main meal of pasta had a thick, heavy sauce. I noticed a lot of families dining and think the venue would be great for them, they are kid friendly and serve good basic food, just not what I was looking for.

Visited May 2013
“Great staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

It was late, we were staying across the street and we were starving.
The Oysters were great and the Burger was fine.
We found the staff excellent, very friendly, super polite and efficient.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wanaka, New Zealand
“its OK!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

As we are in Invercargill every month we often eat here. After every meal I always say I will never be back but because it is convenient to where we stay sometimes its our only choice as we don't arrive till late. I always feel as though the staff are in a hurry to go home so your food is on the table within minutes of it being ordered. I don't mind people being efficient but if I wanted fast food I would go to MacDonalds!!! When we arrive we order a drink but find the entree has arrived BEFORE the drink!!! To be fair the majority of the staff try their best but some of the staff just make us feel we are annoying and have extended there night. Would love to say I am never going back .........BUT, sometimes there is nothing else available!!!!

• Visited February 2013