I was in Invercargill from 16 - 20th June 2013 with a group of ladies from W.I. for AGM. Our stay at the Tayesta was very comfortable. It was an exceptionally cold week and we were delighted to find the heaters had been switched on before we came in from our meetings to find the rooms warmed.
The staff were very helpful and when we had to stay an extra night because of cancelled flights they were prepared to find space for the 7 of us. Mike & Jan offered to take us to our meetings when required. Would recommend the Tayesta to anyone travelling to Invercargill.
Denise Gavin, Eketahuna, NZ
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Invercargill
- Comfort Inn Tayesta Invercargill, South Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twelve ground-floor units and one two level apartment all with Free WIFI and Sky Guest Select service. There is Free parking directly outside each unit. All units are double glazed and have LCD TVs. The 1 and 2-bedroom units have kitchens and Studios have kitchenettes. All have complimentary tea and coffee, sparkling bathroom facilities, 50+ Sky channels, and Guest controlled heating. Guest Hot Tub (spa pool), cooked and continental breakfast, restaurant charge-back, guest laundry, children's play area. DVD player cot and highchair by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Tayesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.