We had received a warm welcome from the receptionist - or the boss that we found in the end of the day. The room is clean though a bit small. The hotel itself should be a good place to visit in Dunedine as well. We do like the old British style, the breakfast, the balcony as well as the living room atmosphere.
We would recommend the hotel to others for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Brothers Boutique Hotel Dunedin
- Brothers Boutique Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a special place in Dunedin. Relax in our European style Boutique Hotel close to inner city amenities with spectacular views of the City and harbour. Extensive renovations have been done to this former Christian Brothers 1920’s stately residence transforming it into elegant heritage accommodation with 15 bedrooms and all with modern tiled en suites. The Brothers offers a mixture of convenience, history, charm, elegance and tranquility, with the building retaining much of its original grandeur. Unfortunately the Hotel is unsuitable for infants, babies and young children under 12 and can not be accommodated. The Brothers is quite different from anything else in Dunedin. The intention during the refurbishment was to be sympathetic to the building's history and wherever possible the original character has been retained. As a result most of our rooms are of a size often found in European Cities. A welcoming drink is offered early evening in the main Guest lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Brothers Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.