2 night stay in a double room with 2 kids. Rooms are standard size, however a motel would give you more space for the money you pay.
We had to ask for additional towels twice while here and we also asked of any recommendation for places for dinner with 2 kids, but were advised "We have a kids menu". We at here one of this nights and the food was very nice, but expensive.
Car parking was convenient and the bathroom was new and clean but small.
Free WiFi of 8MB....... 8!!! Motels in NZ are leaving the big hotel chains for dead when it comes to this!
Again, seems like you would get better value for money out of your accommodation by staying at a nice motel that is privately run.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin’s Garden Hotel. 76-rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Hospital, the city’s dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin’s Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.