I booked this through Accor and it was the cheaper of the 2 x hotels. I was very impressed in that the room was far better than I expected and really good value for money. (also comparable to a decent motel) The only 2 x things holding it back from being perfect were that I had to carry my bags up some stairs and along some long coridoors which wasn't a major for me but if I was an older person I should ask for a room on the ground floor. It was also quite wet outside and I had to park a bit far away from the man entrance as there isn't a covered unloading area. Apart from that I plan to stay there regularly from now on.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin’s Garden Hotel. 76-rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Hospital, the city’s dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin’s Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.