Best reception I have ever had checking in. My wife and I were given a full briefing on the best places to visit whilst here and a good area to find restaurants of all types and prices. The room was very well equipped and there was plenty of space. The bed was real comfy. Parking is a little tight.
The location is about a mile north of the town center and right on the road that runs through the center of town. It is in the university district so there are many young folk around. Their parties can get a little noisy!
- Also Known As:
- Tourist Court Cottages Hotel
- Tourist Court Cottages Hotel Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love our comfortable, cosy and eco friendly motel accommodation close to the heart of Dunedin. Each unit is like a self contained retro style, character cottage. We offer a unique blend of the traditional and modern. We are ideally located for easy access to University, Hospitals, the City Centre and all the city's major attractions. Plus we give you the Warmest Welcome in Dunedin! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tourist Court Cottages Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.