“Great way to get where you want to go!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 108 Activities in Christchurch
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Great way to get where you want to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I had a great experience with the Akaroa Shuttle company. The online booking system was clear and painless, and I was contacted on my mobile about an hour prior to my scheduled pick-ups to ensure that I didn't forget (always helpful, at least for me!). The drives between Christchurch and Akaroa were breathtakingly beautiful (and as someone not used to driving on the left, definitely the way to go, those are some crazy mountain roads!) The drivers (I had a different one on the way there and the way back) were friendly and would point out aspects of the scenery that were remarkable or important. They were full of information and even shared a beautiful story or two, including the legend of the Kiwi. Professional, polite, informative, and friendly, and they got me there and back safe - what more can I ask for?!

Visited October 2013

State College, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
“Nice way to go to Akaroa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Kevin drove us there and entertained us with information, great views we took photos of, and even three Maori songs. We enjoyed our ride with him! The system of reserving online in advance and paying Kevin for the round trip when he picked us up worked well, even though somebody else took us back to where we were staying in Dunedin.

Visited November 2013