Stayed in a studio spa bath unit for two nights in October 2013. The unit was spotless and very modern. The kitchenette was well stocked and the spa bath was a welcome luxury. Having stayed in at least half a dozen other motels in the area, I would highly recommend the Merivale Manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Merivale Manor, Christchurch. Originally built in the 1880's, Merivale Manor has been transformed into 10 elegant, luxurious Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites, with 8 spa studio units, all reasonably priced Christchurch accommodation, situated at 122 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch, New Zealand. We also offer chic 3bdrm townhouse apartment accommodation ideal for families and travelling executive groups. The Manor is in a great location, close to the Merivale village with its premier shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars. We are conveniently close to St Georges Hospital, Nurse Maude Hospital & Hospice, St Andrews, Rangi Ruru, St Margaret's and Selwyn House schools. Just a 5min drive to the city centre and a short stroll to Christchurch's beautiful Hagley Park, golf course and Christchurch Casino. Merivale Manor is within easy access by car, taxi or bus to AMI Stadium, CBS Canterbury Arena , Railway Station, Christchurch's International and domestic Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Merivale Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merivale Manor Christchurch
- Merivale Manor Hotel Christchurch