Though we only stayed for 1 night I found this accommodation very nice. The owners were very nice and were very helpful. I had originally booked two nights, however due to Christchurch being pretty much 'closed down' due to the earthquakes I cancelled our second night and drove to Queenstown a day early, and the owners had no problem cancelling our booking. The rooms had everything we needed and the spa was very relaxing. The location is also great, about five min drive into the city and lots of restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Merivale Manor, Christchurch. Originally built in the 1880's, Merivale Manor has been transformed into 10 elegant, luxurious Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites, with 8 spa studio units, all reasonably priced Christchurch accommodation, situated at 122 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch, New Zealand. We also offer chic 3bdrm townhouse apartment accommodation ideal for families and travelling executive groups. The Manor is in a great location, close to the Merivale village with its premier shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars. We are conveniently close to St Georges Hospital, Nurse Maude Hospital & Hospice, St Andrews, Rangi Ruru, St Margaret's and Selwyn House schools. Just a 5min drive to the city centre and a short stroll to Christchurch's beautiful Hagley Park, golf course and Christchurch Casino. Merivale Manor is within easy access by car, taxi or bus to AMI Stadium, CBS Canterbury Arena , Railway Station, Christchurch's International and domestic Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Merivale Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merivale Manor Christchurch
- Merivale Manor Hotel Christchurch