One of the nicest motels we stayed in NZ. Its in the busy area of Riccarton which is great as you can't access the city itself due to the quake. We had a ground floor unit with 2 bedrooms, one double and 2 single beds. the main room itself was very spacious with a comfy couch and big tv. The bedrooms were smallish but perfectly adequate and good storage space. Bed clothes were fresh to hotel standard in my opinion. The bathroom was fine, we had no widow but that must depend which unit you have. We only stayed here one night so didn't make use of the kitchenette but it was spotlessly clean. there was a surcharge for wifi but only a few dollars and to be honest you'll find that in most places they charge.
Overall, really nice motel and would have no problem staying there again
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Court Hotel
- Best Western Christchurch
- Christchurch Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Star accommodation . Studios , spa studios, 1 and 2 bedroom units, Restaurants and cafes adjacent. Free WiFi. Close to Hagley Park, Westfield Shopping Mall, Christchurch Public Hospital, Addington Raceway and Railway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Annabelle Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.