“This is a fantastic Motel and the owners are brilliant.” 5 of 5 stars

Windsor Court Motel
136 New Brighton Rd | *** Currently Closed, Christchurch, New Zealand   |
Ranked #114 of 137 Hotels in Christchurch
Australia
“This is a fantastic Motel and the owners are brilliant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

Nothing is too much for the friendly and extremely helpful couple that own this Motel.
They offer the best service to be found in New Zealand and every time we are in Christchurch there is no way we would stay at any other premises! They are a delight to talk to and informative about every aspect of this beautiful country.
Unbelievable service.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Queensland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

A straightforward cabin and motel venue - very clean, with large rooms fully equipped. The hospitality and kindness of the operators during our stay in Christchurch was ideal for our tour party and their help in all matters was exceptional.

• Stayed July 2009
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

Great Service, Friendly Owners
Windsor Court Motel let us check in earlier than the 2pm, provided us with a portacot and a bigger room than requested, and then generously drove us to the airport at 7am on the Monday Morning, all for a great price!
I have nothing negative to say about this Motel and would reccomend to all.
Very child friendly, with play facilities on site.
All in all, great value for money, great service and the rooms are very clean and tidy.
I will definitely be coming back to stay the next time I am in Christchurch.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Waikato
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

Grant and Lisa run a great quiet, comfortable and friendly motel. Their service ran to picking me up from the airport and delivering me back there (it was snowing at the time!); organising a rental car at $35NZ per day - amazingly cheap - to be available for my business trips, and ensuring that I had my requested room with bath. Grant didn't even complain when I arrived back at 10.30 one night to discover I'd left my key in the unit!

I would warmly recommend this motel to those wanting a great stay with congenial hosts, quiet and comfortable facilities and well placed for access to the ringroad system.
Pip Ferguson

• Liked — Friendliness of hosts and ability to have collection at airport and availability of rental car on site
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Windsor Court Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Windsor Court Motel

Address: 136 New Brighton Rd | *** Currently Closed, Christchurch, New Zealand
Location: New Zealand > South Island > Canterbury Region > Christchurch
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #114 of 137 Hotels in Christchurch
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Windsor Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Windsor Court Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.