We stayed here in February 2011 just before the earthquake. Along with on the trip was my mother-in-law and husband. We stayed for one night and had a great studio. Downstairs was the sitting room, bathroom and bed for Mum and upstairs was a lovely double bedroom. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. The motel is in a great location and within walking distance of the shops and the main centre. We would stay here again if we were back in Christchurch. Our hosts were extremely welcoming and made us feel as home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Russell & Henri Stevens welcome you to Colombo in the City Christchurch Motel and Apartments, Christchurch. This quiet, modern and luxurious 5 star complex is centrally situated in the Garden City. Colombo in the City is the ultimate place to stay, extremely close to Christchurch Convention Centre, the Town Hall and Casino. Only a few minutes walk to Cathedral Square the hub of this vibrant and beautiful city which offers fantastic attractions, excellent shopping and quality restaurants and cafes. You will be spoiled for choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Colombo in the City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colombo In The City Hotel Christchurch
- Colombo In The City Christchurch