We stayed here for 3 nights and were really charmed by the place. Good amount of parking....to park our cars. Bang opposite Hagley park....15 minute walk from the center of town...and excellent rooms and toilets and a great selection of breakfast. Other than free wifi which they should introduce it has everything that a good hotel should have. Service is very warm and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Christchurch Hotel
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.