We traveled throughout southern New Zealand and Sydney for two weeks, and The George was by FAR our favorite hotel. The staff was incredible, and they completely ensure all of your needs are met. The rooms are fantastic - and the only hotel to give us to double beds instead of twin size! It was all the little things that made it perfect, including heated bathroom floors and a non-steam portion of the mirror that was completely useful even immediately after a hot steamy shower. And of course - the bear!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch