Stayed for 3 nights over New Year. On arrival we were told we had been upgraded to the Park Suite overlooking Hagley Park. The Suite was so nice we didn't want to leave! The staff were pleasant and helpful. If you get the chance use the hotel bikes (free of charge) - we cycled all around Hagley Park. Really pleased we stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch