For a special treat spend a night or two at The George.Excellent meal ( room service)- the best mushroom risotto that I have tasted- enjoyed with a glass of Nelson's Kahurangi Sauvignon blanc- followed by a selection of sorbets & ice cream-delicious!!. We appreciated the added extras .... An excellent way to end our get away weekend.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.