Unfortunately the wifi IS NOT included. One must pay 30 NZ dollars a day per laptop! Although there is free wifi in the lobby, there is a 30 minute limit per day. The internet fee was misrepresented on the website and I only learned of the fee after checking in.This hotel lacks hospitality and there is really no compelling reason to return. There are many other hotels near central Christchurch I'd suggest staying at.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- Heritage Christchurch Hotel
- Christchurch Heritage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Old Government Building with Old World charm and all Suite accommodation. Located centrally in Cathedral Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Heritage Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.