The hotel is very nice and the staff are great.
I had just had surgery and they were very good with getting me a chair for the shower and dealing with our bags.
Me and my friends stayed in the two bed suite which was great nice view very roomy good tv etc, and more than helpful when we needed more towels plates etc.
How ever the next day we got married and yet again great with moving over bags to the next room , and getting my car etc.
The new room which was the upgrade suiet was ok the window opened on to a view of other buildings ,made me feel sad and it was such a shame because the other view was awesome.
The bathroom was ok shower over bath were the other room had a bath and shower ,much nicer.
The tv remote would not work properly, such a pain , when i was still sore from my op and had to keep getting up to make it work.
And the bed wow it was big ,but man it was the worst bed i have slept on in a hotel , it was 2 beds ziped together.
As i have said the staff are great ,I didnt want to complain as we had just got married , and had had enough drama with my cancer and the earth quakes,but looking back i wish I did as all I wanted to do the whole time was go home and sleep in my bed with a new tv that would work and look out my window at the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Old Government Building with Old World charm and all Suite accommodation. Located centrally in Cathedral Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Heritage Hotel