First impressions of this establishment were worrying as the checkin clerk had trouble finding us a room even though we had booked through Accor Reservations. Firsty we were given a double room even though we had booked a junior suite. On querying this after draging our bags to the first room we were given another room as we had booked. The rooms are showing their age and in need modernising but comfortable enough for a short stay. Staff are friendly & helpful except for the checkin clerk who seemed "under the pump". Breakfast was the usual buffet fare although we were able to get our eggs cooked the way we liked apart from scrambled. The hotel is about a half hour walk from the centre of Christchurch - a charming city. All in all, a pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- All Seasons Christchurch Hotel
- Christchurch All Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial-style Motor Inn in garden setting, 1/2 mile from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your All Seasons Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.