“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Duncan, South Carolina
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We walked in on a Thursday night without a wait. It was steak night and we got good steaks at a good price. They were also running some good drink specials. The atmosphere was lively and service was good. We enjoyed the experience and would return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Kiwi NZ
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This restaurant has great food. Went there the other night after a bad deal at Speights Ale House and it was great. My wife had the best steak she has eaten and the ribs were massive and tasty. We had to wait 1/2 and hr as we had not booked but the staff fitted us in when they could. This is worth going to and good value for money.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Would have been good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I along with 2 of our friends decided to go to The Running Bull for dinner on a double date. We ordered a pizza to share and drinks. I started on the pizza only to bite down on something hard - it turned out to be glass. Until then it was really great, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Understandably I was rather shocked as were the staff who did apologise and gave the table free drinks and offered a free meal - I had however lost my appetite. This is a mistake that shouldn't happen in a restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood,ca
“Great BBQ ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Good food good place to go with friends great fries, very nice waitresses I would go again as it was close to hotel we stayed

Visited January 2013
“Yum. Just what we wanted after a long drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Kid friendly. Great decor but most importantly delicious food! I had the Angus burger and my husband the eye fillet. The steak was a notch over but the sauces and sides were great. Our little one was entertained with a bag of puzzles, crayons and stickers...happy kid = happy parents. We'll be sure to go again if we're in town.