Stayed in a two bedroom apartment. The rooms were spacious enough, although there was only one wardrobe (in the twin bed room). Beds were comfortable, good bedding. Spa bath, good shower, nice toiletries (available to purchase). The kitchen was well equipped and spotless. Heater and air conditioning unit in the room, so sunny and cool weather were both covered.
The sofa fabric was looking a bit tired, but overall I liked the room and the motel very well. Small private outdoor courtyard for catching the last of the evening sun. Upstairs rooms had a small balcony, but they lost the sun while we were still sitting out.
Bookshelf in reception with books to swap/take away, and a pretty wide selection of free-to-borrow DVDs if you need entertainment.
Good area for eateries, lots of choice within easy walking distance.
I didn't hear the train, but my friend in the other room did, so maybe earplugs would be a good idea if you're a very light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lorenzo Motor Lodge is conveniently located close to Hagley Park and Westfield Mall. A 'tuscan style' property, with studios, one and two bedroom apartments beautifully presented by the owners Mary and Mike. There are many quality restaurants, cafe's, bars and great shopping close by. With service and cleanliness a priority at Lorenzo, you will be pleased that you chose to stay here while visiting Christchurch. A short 10 minute drive to Christchurch International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Lorenzo Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Hotel Christchurch
- Lorenzo Motel Christchurch