We stayed here for two nights, the first night and the last night of our week and a half trip to the South Island. From our first contact with Jeff, everything was smooth sailing - we also booked our transfers from and to the airport which is much cheaper than taking a taxi/shuttle yourself. Jeff sent our confirmations pretty quickly.
We stayed in a Deluxe Studio with a spa bath for our first night and a one-bedroom apartment on our last night. Both rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable.
The location is not very far from what is left of the town's city centre. It was actually a good walk from the motel to the re:start mall and the old Cathedral through the park. We also walked to the Botanic Gardens which was about 20-25 minutes away.
Jeff is a local Christchurch expert and he knows where everything is which was really helpful! The next time we visit Christchurch, we'll definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.