I stayed for 2 nights in October, both in the beginning and in the end of my trip. The hotel has a good location, close enough (you can walk) to the points of interest in the city centre (old cathedral, re:start mall, botanic gardens), but also close to shops, restaurants, liquor stores to the opposite way. The owners are awesome guests and will make you feel home - they help you with everything you might need: booking shuttles, ordering food, telling the good places to eat and they are lovely people. Good rooms fully equipped. Look no further, perfect place to stay in Christchurch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch