The room was spacious and interestingly irregular shaped with a box window looking over the pool and lawn. The architecture is just like a chateau hence the place is well named. The furnishings in our room were all new - looks like the renovations must have recently been completed. Bed was comfy with good pillow options. The bar/cafe was great with high ceiling, friendly staff and a good choice of food and drink options. I would certainly stay again - a great price on Wotif made it even more pleasing. Checkout was a bit slow with the desk unattended for about 5 minutes, but hey, who is in a hurry anyway. Central location right next to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests luxury accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim