Similar experience to most other reviewers, excellent hotel, shame about the bathroom! I paid NZ $220 (110 GBP) for 1 night in a standard room which actually turned out to be a suite so was very pleased about that. Very dated bathroom (clean though!), good little kitchenette (fridge, 2 hotplates, microwave, crockery etc) living room with dining table, chairs, sofas, tv with basic channels, sky movies and a sky sport channel. Separate bedroom with large king size bed and wardrobe. Pillows were a bit hard. Room looked out over the lovely pool area. We didn't eat in the restaurant as expensive (NZ$29-39 for a main meal) and breakfast didn't start til 7am. You could get a breakfast box for $12.50 if you had an early start but I don't know what this consisted of. Friendly staff. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests luxury accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim