“Great start to my day... Every day!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The BURLEiGH TAKEAWAY Lunch Bar and deli opens from 730am to 3pm Mon-Fri and Sat 9am-1pm Closed Sun. Closed Public Holidays Offering TAKE AWAY Artisan Filled Rolls, the World Famous in Blenheim Pork Belly Pie, Home Baking, Imported Cheese's,NZ's hottest Chilli Sauce,Wine Barrel Smoked Mushrooms, International Meats,Biltong, Chilli Sticks and Takeaway Havana Coffee.If you are wanting to pre-order pie's ( to avoid disappointment) please call ahead during shop hours. Please be aware that we cannot process overseas eftpos or credit cards just NZ eftpos cards or cash.
“Great start to my day... Every day!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic, consistent coffee day after day. The Burleigh team makes the best coffee, rolls, muesli slice and has the best service in town!! Wish I had shares in that company!

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
“Awesome Pork Belly Pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

After doing a food safari at Brancotts and Rock ferry, we decided to check out Trip Advisor #1. A tiny shop and not as lavish as others in the region, the Burleigh packs a surprise.... The best Pork Belly Pie ever! Working on Aussie time, we managed to get the last pie of the day and savoured every bite. The staff was very friendly and offered their other wares and the South African Styled dried beef is another highlight. Even after completing our food safari at other venues that afternoon, needless to say, we returned the next morning for another Pork Belly Pie and dried beef before leaving the Blenheim region. A definite must do, if not once, twice!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

So great! The service was amazing! Didn't have very many rolls left when we arrived but they were more than happy to make one fresh! Gave us testers of some air dried meats while waiting for our coffee and oh the coffee!!! So great!! I love a great coffee and my long black was scrummy!! Can't wait till next visit! Keep up the good work guys!

Blenheim, New Zealand
“PORK BELLY DELIGHT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I live within a stones throw of the little "Burleigh" and only found out about it being number one when I was browsing through TripAdvisor and what the best eating places were in Blenheim. Today my wife and I made a spontaneous stop there and purchased two pork belly pies. The staff are friendly and courteous and it was a real pleasure being in there. When we got home and tried the pork belly pies, my gosh they were absolutely delicious. Home made pastry and loads of sweet tender pork belly. This wont be my last pie from there I am sure....

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
new zealand
“Geat pies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We did go expecting a restaurant but this is a deli. However, they do sell excellent pies, and there is one table out the front of the shop. If I was rating as a restaurant this would be one star. But as a deli it is 4 star
they also serve coffee, but its not a place for sit down restaurant meals. If you would like an amazing pie do go. Its not open in the evenings.

• Visited February 2014