“I always stay here when in Blenheim” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brydan Accommodation

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blenheim
Brydan Accommodation
You added Brydan Accommodation to your Saves list
2 Rose St | Springlands, Blenheim 7201, New Zealand   |
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Blenheim
christchurch
“I always stay here when in Blenheim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

After trying several places in Blenheim I found Brydan on Rose.
When you travel alot and find a good place to stay you keep going back.
The welcome is always friendly and Don and Jane always look after their guests.
Rooms a comfortable and quite with plenty of room to spread out.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

With Temperatures - 1 in Blenheim this time of year, in comparison to my stay in Nelson, a fortnight ago, I was more comfortable in this motel, by far.
When I way up the cost, value, service,cleanliness I felt it was worth recommending a valued homely environment for all to read..

I travel around NZ and Motels/Hotels are apart of my weekly routine..
If my motel/hotel is comfy I am a happy lady & can perform my best.
Don & Jane even made an attempt to make sure my internet was working properly by an internet guru friend.
That extra bit of help went along way, I know where I'm staying every-time I visit Beautiful Blenheim.

Thank-you Don & Jane

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

We went to Blenheim to get away from the Canterbury shakes for a few days. We had never stayed at the Brydan on Rose before but it looked great from what we had seen on the internet. We were not disappointed! Our hosts were welcoming and friendly and could not do enough to help. The accommodation was fantastic - comfortable and well equipped motel rooms. What made the Brydan particularly appealing was the beautiful surroundings - so peaceful and quiet! Definitely a bonus was the swimming pool, spa and trampoline! A fantastic place to stay to get away from it all. Thank you for a wonderful stay - we will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Used the conference facilities for our annual AGM. Layout was great, food was outstanding and nothing was a problem. Jane and Don were a pleasure to deal with and feedback on the location from attendees was excellent. Had the added bonus of staying in one of the rooms that were presented to an very high standard and very well apointed. Would not hesitate to return

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I just returned from a 2 night trip to Blenheim for business and just had to let the world know that genuine service does still exist.

I was driven in to town to meet my client for dinner, offered breakfast outside of standard hours, internet was organised quickly, and the rushed trip to the airport to get my new flight to avoid the ash coud topped it off. (Did I mention the lunch packed for me to eat on the trip home?).

The facilities are excellent, very, clean and modern. You can just tell that Don and Jane really care about their property and the people who stay there.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

What a fantastic place to stay! We had a very large (and loud) group and usually it becomes a bit of a nightmare with angry motel owners asking us to turn it down! These guys took a step above average hosting and offered us their conference room at no cost. It truly showed how good they are..they were conscious of the other guests, but also kept us happy. The rooms (we had 7 of them) were super clean and of a high standard, certainly above our expectations judging for the rates we were paying. Although I did not have a spa, the spa and pool look very good (again really clean). Nothing was a problem for these guys (even a requests early in the morning!). Its was certainly one of the best motels I have ever stayed at. I will absolutely stay there again and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

I flew in to Blenheim to facilitate a seminar held at Brydan on Rose. Great personal hospitality and attention to detail from Don and Jane. The meeting room was well-presented and configured exactly to brief. All requested resources were on hand. The food was outstanding, and plenty of it. It's reassuring when remotely briefed requirements are met [superseded].
I was shown around the overall property by Don who has obvious pride and satisfaction in the work they're doing and the high standards they're setting and maintaining.
I've recently been experiencing a number of facilities throughout NZ. Brydan on Rose is the only one I feel inclined to write about. It is outstanding.

Jeff Clark
Jeff Clark Consulting Limited
+64 212 733 365

Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Brydan Accommodation? Share your experiences!