“Awesome place, so glad I found it” 5 of 5 stars

Two Tree Lodge
4.0 of 5 Lodge   |   24 Nelson St, Blenheim, New Zealand   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome place, so glad I found it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2010

I stayed at the Two Tree Lodge for 3 nights during a recent stay in NZ. We arrived when there was no one home, but a very handy note on a chalkboard sorted things out. Probably one of the best check in's ever.

The room was huge and was like it had just been built yesterday. Everything was fantastic and the kitchenette was very handy. There is also a microwave and a washer, dryer & clothes line available for communal use. It felt like we were staying in someones house, which was a nice feeling compared to a big hotel.

Location is wonderful, only a couple of minutes drive to the shops and about 10 to the airport.

The next time I go to Blenheim, and I'm hoping there will be a next time, I'll have no hesitation staying here again.

• Stayed November 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dunedin, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

I am a business broker and travel a great deal with my job and stay at motels and hotels throughout the South Island. I arrived late afternoon in Blenheim and checked on availability at this unassuming motel. I met the owners - Glenda & Andy and they were great. The motel completely lives up to its reputation of providing luxury accommodation - the rooms are superb, quiet and only 5 minutes from the town centre. Upon checking in - freshly baked cookies arrived and Glenda checked on my washing when I went out for dinner.
There is a private 3 bedroom accommodation unit also of the same high quality.
Very reasonably priced - fantastic hosts - I highly recommend it.
Phil Agent
Tourism Business Broker
Tourism Properties

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

Stopped by Blenheim for a day of wine touring and spent 2 nights at Two Tree Lodge. At check-in when we mentioned that we had just completed the Queen Charlotte track our hostess kindly upgraded us to the spa room where we had a lovely soak. The rooms are very modern, well appointed and comfortable. Real king size bed. Despite its location right off a main road we noticed no road noise as mentioned in previous reviews.

We were provided with 50Mb free WiFi access with a reasonable rate on more for purchase.

On the morning of our wine tour we chose the optional breakfast in our room which was very tasty and convenient. The coin operated laundry was also much appreciated.

I would highly recommend this small hotel for travelers to Blenheim.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

The accommodation was excellent and the service was excellent.

The unit was modern, well maintained and walking distance to earteries.

I would highly recommend Two Tree Lodge.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Blenheim, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

These units are of a very high quality and great value for money. Glenda was a very helpful host who goes out of her way to make you feel welcome.
We had a fantastic stay in Blenheim and will definately come and stay at Two Tree Lodge again. Next time we will bring the family

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Ushuaia, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

we were 4 colleagues on a business trip. We stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment plus adjacent studio unit. This was ideal for our purposes. Lovely modern clean very well-appointed accommodation. Fully equipped kitchen plus laundry facilities. Friendly hosts. Near town and close to parks and river walk. We hope to stay here whenever we have our meetings in Blenheim.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I can not give Two Tree Lodge enough praise, I stayed in a number of accomodation types during my trip in New Zealand from apparently high class hotels to budget hostels and this was my favourite by a mile. My room was immaculate and very tastefully decorated, the bathroom was stunning with the biggest shower I think I have ever seen and there wasn't anything I could think of that was lacking...I had everything to hand ready for my stay from iron to toaster and everything in between.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Been to Two Tree Lodge? Share your experiences!