I stay at Gilmer Apartment Hotel regularly and these are the best value apartments you'll ever find in central Wellington. The staff are unfailingly cheerful and helpful and the service is great. The apartment upgrades are stylish and they have all the amenities you could want. I particularly enjoy being able to eat in. The supermarket is handy for getting provisions, or there are any number of eateries close by. In fact you can get anywhere in the central city within 10 minutes, whether you want to stroll in the Botanic Gardens or along the waterfront, or sample the action on Courtney Place or Cuba St. And when you need cover in bad weather, just hop down the handy elevators nearby to Lambton Quay. The apartments are cosy and tucked away. It's a safe and very pleasant place to stay. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Gilmer Serviced Apartments Hotel Wellington
- Gilmer Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Wellington's vibrant CBD, Gilmer Apartment Hotel is the perfect place to stay a night, a month or even a year! GILMER APARTMENT HOTEL IS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP as of July 2012 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Gilmer Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.