We stayed here for two nights. It was quite a walk into town ( 25 mins ) Hotel looked as if it was being renovated, main lift was being repaired so you had to use the goods lift at the back of the staff areas. Room was ok, no aircon.... Should have had a fan as was very hot in the evenings. No wifi in the rooms :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cuba Quarter of Wellington, Leisure Inn Wellington is a short walk to local attractions, dining and shopping. Offering 90 well-appointed rooms with amenities and facilites suited for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Leisure Inn Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street