We booked into the Leisure Inn in Wellington so we could have a night out and then catch an early flight from the airport. When I booked I asked for a quiet room due to our very early departure. We stayed midweek. I checked in at 2pm. I was able to get a car park free of charge on site which was a real bonus. The manager carried my bags in for me which I did not expect. The check in process was fast and friendly. I got a corner room on the 3rd floor. There was a small issue with the remote control which was immediately rectified. The pillows were a little thin so we asked for 2 more. This was no problem and were bought to our room immediately. The room was small and had a view over the by pass. There was a wall heater which was perfectly adequate. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean and well presented. This is an older hotel and is not perfect but for the price it exceeded our expectations. We slept well and enjoyed our stay. We walked to dinner on Courtney place and back. The location is nice and central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cuba Quarter of Wellington, Leisure Inn Wellington is a short walk to local attractions, dining and shopping. Offering 90 well-appointed rooms with amenities and facilites suited for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Leisure Inn Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street