Some renovation going on here and we got a reasonable price per night from Hotels.com of about $58 over 4 nights. Indoor/outdoor carpeting, linoleum floor in bathroom a little grungy, but clean and crisp white linens and towels. Good toiletries. Tea and coffee bag set up in room. Breakfast buffet is included and decent. Location is a little bit far from true city center. Road noise is loud at times with trucks going by. Overall very decent option for the budget conscious. Nearby Bresalin Restaurant is a very nice option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cuba Quarter of Wellington, Leisure Inn Wellington is a short walk to local attractions, dining and shopping. Offering 90 well-appointed rooms with amenities and facilites suited for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Leisure Inn Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street