We booked to stay at the Mercure Willis st Wellington - before we arrived Accor Hotels had sold the hotel and it was renamed as the LEISURE INN Wellington.
When we booked through ACCOR we received a very good cheap rate.
It was pleasing to see that the Leisure Inn hotel honoured the rate that we received through Accor - and did not charge us any more
The hotel is located at the top end of Willis St Wellington - Willis st can get busy with traffic from time to time.
Our room was large and adequate. Please be aware that the rooms are NOT Air Conditioned - heaters are provided when it gets cold.
The bathroom was easy to negotiate and OK
We were provided with a fridge in the room.
The rooms did not have wardrobe (just a closet set up to hang your clothes) and the rooms did not have safes.
The decor was a little bit dated - but pleasant none the less.
The hotel could use a make over.
Breakfast was only a cold buffet
All in all the hotel was OK for our 5 day stay - the staff very friendly and helpful
We would recommend the Leisure Inn as a place to stay - but be aware this hotel is three star hotel - adequate and OK but not flash
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cuba Quarter of Wellington, Leisure Inn Wellington is a short walk to local attractions, dining and shopping. Offering 90 well-appointed rooms with amenities and facilites suited for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Leisure Inn Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.