A little tricky find as there is another quest 100m down the road however once I had the correct one the ladies up front were helpful and efficient. Studio apartment was spacious enough for one or maybe two adults max. Kitchen well stocked for making your own easy meals and room clean and tidy.
Carpets in the room and walls in the hall could do with a clean.
Parking was easy - extra $20 a night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theatres. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington