This was a necessary place for us to stay in order to catch the early morning ferry to South Island. We had a studio that was fine, but it was spartan. The bathroom's shower is surrounded by a curtain so the floor was covered with water by the end of a shower. Atrium may be loud at times, but I did not notice anything out of the ordinary. Not bad, just know what you are getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theatres. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington