We stayed here for 2 nights. The location for visiting local sights is good but the apartment is so close to the freeway we could not sleep due to the noise. Also the bedrooms are very small and the 2nd has no windows so we had to keep the windows open in the lounge area for air so couldn't lock out the noise.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theatres. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.