My husband had stayed at Quest apartments on business before (but not this particular one) so we thought it would be a good place to stay for a couple of days in Wellington with our daughter. It was okay, just okay. We had a 2 bedroom apartment. Good location, handy to everything, well laid out. But overall it just felt a bit tired and shabby. The bathroom was quite dark - no windows and only 1 light. No mirror in the master bedroom.
We slept well in the master bedroom, which was located in the middle of the apartment, so no external walls. Our daughter's room faced the atrium and every time someone came out of the lift the light went on right outside her window, which was a bit annoying, but perhaps this couldn't be helped.
In hindsight, we could have done better with our accomodation, and I wouldn't go back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theatres. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington