I stayed in the hotel for 1 night in the club room. I came to hotel with car and I got a nice surprise. For club members hotel offers free valet parking. Hotel has very good location and it is easy to find. I liked the breakfast especially I enjoyed smoothies. Hotel has also decent fitness centre with indoor swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Wellington, located adjacent to the New Zealand capital's harbour waterfront, is within close walking distance to popular attractions, and five kilometres from the airport. Totally non smoking and recently completed a major refurbishment delivering a new Club InterContinental Lounge, newly defined Deluxe & Club InterContinental guest rooms, a redesigned lobby and dining options. Wireless internet access is available for purchase throughout the hotel. InterContinental Wellington is at the centre of the capital's political, commercial and corporate worlds. Take a short walk to experience the capital's history, culture and shopping. Te Papa Museum of New Zealand, the Museum of Wellington City and Sea, Wellington's iconic Cablecar, Westpac Trust Stadium and a host of art galleries are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Wellington Intercontinental