I stayed in a suite on the top floor in this hotel... it is amazing, that is all I can say!!
The rooms are pure class - modern but with classic influence. They are spacious, everything is in its place. The beds are amazing. The food is delicious.
I have stayed in a tonne of hotels in my time and I can probably say that this might be the only hotel I have stayed at so far that doesn't really have any faults that I need to point out.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel
- Wellington Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Wellington is at the centre of the capitals political, commercial and corporate worlds, and a comfortable walk from history, culture and shopping. Te Papa Museum of New Zealand; the Museum of Wellington City & Sea and a host of art galleries are nearby. The Wairarapa Wine Region and ZEALANDIA: The Karori Sanctuary Experience make interesting excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.