The Wellington InterContinental is a really nice hotel in a wonderful location with views of the bay and within walking distance to many attractions. The staff are extremely service oriented and very friendly.
We stayed on the 9th floor (one of the Club floors). The bedrooms was well laid out with stylish contemporary furnishings and nice linens. The King size bed was very comfortable and the room had lovely views over the city and harbour. The bathroom was divine, large and well lit and had a two person tub with jets.
The hotel has a good fitness center with a personal trainer available, also has indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, and sauna.
Will definitely be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel
- Wellington Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Wellington is at the centre of the capitals political, commercial and corporate worlds, and a comfortable walk from history, culture and shopping. Te Papa Museum of New Zealand; the Museum of Wellington City & Sea and a host of art galleries are nearby. The Wairarapa Wine Region and ZEALANDIA: The Karori Sanctuary Experience make interesting excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.