A wonderfully quaint hotel, enormous bathrooms that makes you feel like you're in complete luxury, friendly staff. Really makes a sweet, boutique experience. Furnished with though and comfort. Beautiful. Would stay again in a heart beat. Close to restaurants and shopping. Noisy old lift just adds to the character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1922 the Hotel is a category one Heritage building. It has 13 bedrooms each unique in character with generous bathrooms. It is nestled in central Wellington handy to the waterfront, railway station and ferries, government centre, parliament, the courts, business district, cable car, Kirkcaldies and Lambton Quay shopping and the stadium. All are within easy walking distance. Te Papa 20 minutes walk, Courtenay Place 30 minutes walk. The Hotel does not have it's own parking but there is parking available. Parking is free outside from 6:00pm to 8:00am Monday to Thursday and after 8:00pm Friday all weekend. Personal service and attention to detail is a priority and our "1815 Cafe and Bar" is open from 7am for breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon teas and as a house bar. Coffee is a speciality. Spoil yourself with a stay at Wellington's finest Boutique Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Wellesley Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellesley Hotel Wellington
- Wellesley Boutique Hotel Wellington
- Wellesley Wellington
- Wellington Wellesley