Stayed 3 nights in a Studio room on the 1st floor (room 103). Noise levels were terrible, you could hear the lift operating and there was a lot of banging which seemed to be coming from the stairs near our room which seemed to be the fire exit, you could also hear noise from the room above. Noise from the lane way and the clubs around the back could also be heard. The room has been refurbished recently, the bathroom is small and lacks shelf space out-dated stand alone cupboard and chest of draws looked out of place. The room was clean.
Location is good, easy walk down Victoria Street to harbour area and museums but if you want quality sleep then is not the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in the heart of it all, 5 minutes to everywhere you want to be. Our very warm welcome and personal service will make you feel at home, while outside the front door the very best of Wellington awaits, right in the heart of all the shopping, entertainment and business districts. Central City Apartment Hotel features superb, modern, spacious apartment style hotel studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with the best city & harbour views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Grand Mercure Wellington Central City Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central City Apartment Wellington
- Hotel Central City Apartment