“Highly recommend.....” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 shopping in Wellington
Type: Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience a mystical adventure when you visit Middle Earth - Wellington! - Discover you past lives and soul's purpose through a past life reading. Find out about your soul mate or twin flame. Get insight and seek guidance about anything that is important to you. A TAROT Reading can also be a fun and entertaining way to know more about oneself or your possibilities! Visit Tarot Zamm!
“Highly recommend.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I've had other readings before but found Zamm was so insightful & really comfortable. Highly recommend (if possible) for you to do a "face to face" reading as I felt this made the experience more meaningful, I've had phone readings with Zamm also and these were always good too but definitely prefer the face to face experience.

Visited September 2013

Wellington, New Zealand
“Tarot reading”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I really enjoyed this reading, Zamm was really clear in the way she explained the cards, I could relate to everything she was saying, helped me to really think about what she had to say with my questions regarding my relationship, friends and career. She offered clear insights and options and choices. It was a really positive uplifting reading would highly recommend.
thanks! :)

Visited September 2013
Stockholm
“Genuine guidance and readings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

There are many different tarot readers out there and I have been to a few or actuay many throughout the years but I tend to only come back to Zamm now. Not only is she accurate, very helpful but also a very sympathetic person.

She emphasizes what is really important to think about or not to forget as she is presented with things from the cards. She listens to you and you feel cmfortable and will receive great insight.

If you are considering a tarot reading I recommend Zamm from my heart.

Visited August 2013
Provo, Utah, United States
“Very Good Reading”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I did a skype session from California for a half hour and really enjoyed it. I definitely could have gone to an hour, but Zamm gave a lot of great insights and advice with just the 30 minutes. If you have more than two serious questions/concerns I would recommend doing the full hour. I love that she made sure to emphasize that we all have our choice and hence did not come off as pushy in any way, or suggest that my world would come crashing down if I did not follow what she said. Zamm did a great job of making sure she answered all my questions, that I understood what she was saying, and made time for clarification when necessary. It was all a really refreshing experience. I would highly recommend her. The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is that I think I missed out on the entire experience because it was not in person. But it was still rewarding over the phone. So if you are in the states I'd recommend her if you are interested in a skype reading.

Visited August 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“Extremely insightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been to many different Tarot readers down through the years and can't recommend Zamm enough. I felt very comfortable in her company straight away and found her readings to be both extremely accurate and helpful. For some things she reminded me of what I needed to hear and reaffirm in my life, and for others, she offered clear insight into my choices and options. Overall it was an amazingly positive and comforting experience and one which I'll keep with me for a long time. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Zamm for a an honest, rewarding and positive experience.

Visited July 2013