“Good food, friendly service.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #205 of 652 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food, friendly service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

As we have recently moved into Mt. Victoria we are always looking for good 'cheap and cheerful' places and this restaurant fits the bill! Every time we come here we are greeted with a smile and seated promptly. The staff here are very efficient and the food that comes out of kitchen is always delicious! We definitely feel that this worth visiting if you feel like good food at a good price. And there's enough on the menu to keep the kids happy too like spring rolls and curries (if your kids aren't into spicy things ask for the curry a little less hot!).

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This place is brilliant! Great value, BYO and amazing flavours.. The spring rolls are a must. Heading back there tonight

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wellington, New Zealand
“Tastiest and best-priced Vietnamese in Wellington!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My partner and I absolutely love this place and are regular visitors. The food is delicious, and there is a wide range of entrees and mains - spring and summer rolls, rice cakes, soups, fried dishes, salads... The pricing is good ($4-$8 entrees, $10-$14 mains) and the servings are generous, and I like how each dish is labelled with where in Vietnam it is derived from. This place is great if like me you are gluten-free - there's a range of rice-based meals, including rice paper spring rolls. The staff are super friendly and accommodating, and obviously take pride in their meals.

Highly recommend if you are looking for Vietnamese!

Only minor negatives are the ambience (quite brightly lit!) and it is not BYO. But they do sell beer and wine.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amman, Jordan
“Best Vietnamese in Wellington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We LOVE the food at this Vietnamese restaurant. It is authentic, healthy, delicious and great value of money. Luckily, we only live around the corner from this place so we can go here at least once a week. The people who run the restaurant are incredibly friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in Wellington or who is visiting.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wellington, New Zealand
“Delicious! Try #37”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

This is my favourite take-away restaurant in Wellington, though I dine in occasionally too. Service is always fast and friendly. I usually get #37; my husband gets #38; trust me you won't go wrong with #37: delicious noodles with pork and pieces of egg roll. Their spring rolls are wonderful too. You can get a pretty big portion for only $11. Ever since I was introduced to this place in May 2011 I think I've been here at least once/fortnight; I have to stop myself from going in more often!

• Visited August 2011